Happy Friday, Everyone!
1. We’d like to let you know of additional PageUp log in options that you may find more
convenient. You can continue to visit https://inside.mines.edu/HR-PageUp-Information and go
to the Employee Login, but there are now two other options:
and on Trailhead:
2. The https://inside.mines.edu/HR-PageUp-Information webpage has a clean new look and now
contains more training aids, located under PageUp User Resources. Please check it out and let
us know what you think. If there are items you’d like to see added, please let us know; it is still a
work in progress.
3. There have been a few instances where the PageUp hiring manager thought they had initiated
the Pre-Offer Salary Request but because an approval process was not selected, it did not go
Be sure to select an approval process from the drop down list, then click on save and close at
the bottom of the Offer Card. You can always go back in to Jobs Open to make sure it’s there
and check on how it’s progressing through the approval stages.
4. Reminder: HR can assist with travel expenses for out-of-state applicants coming to
campus for interviews.
Please visit this link for the
Admin%20Faculty%20Interviewees.pdf For questions regarding this process, please
contact Nancy Cummings in HR.
5. We are working on a second streamlined requisition (job card) to be used for direct hires such as
adjuncts, post docs, research hourly, etc. Watch for news on this in a future Enlighten email.
6. If you know of new hires who should attend PageUp training (or anyone who has never
attended or wants a refresher), please let us know and we wil schedule them. Also, if there are
others who should be on this distribution list, please let us know that as well.
Have a great weekend!
Deputy Title IX Coordinator
1500 Illinois Street
Golden, CO 80401