What are Cookies?
Stores information about websites you visit, such as site preferences or login status. This
includes information and site preferences stored by plugins such as Adobe Flash. Cookies
can also be used by third parties to track you across sites
What is the Cache?
Stores temporary files, such as web pages and other online media that downloaded from
the Internet to speed up loading of pages and sites you've already seen
Instructions to clear cookies and cache in Windows Internet Explorer (IE):
1. Open IE, Go to Tools, select Internet options
2. Under Browsing History, select Delete button
3. In the next pop-up window, Ensure Cookies check box is checked and click on Delete
Instructions to clear cookies and cache in Windows Chrome:
1. Open Goggle Chrome, Go to “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the window
2. Choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
3. In the next pop-up window, Ensure Cookies and Cached check box are checked and
click on Clear browsing data
Instructions to clear cookies and cache in Safari:
1. Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click
2. In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove Al Website
3. Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.