How to turn off pop-ups in IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
1. Select Tools from the menu to open the Internet Properties dialog box
2. Select the Privacy tab, and then do either of the following:
− Unselect “Turn on Pop-Up Blocker to turn Pop-up Blocker off
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click Show advanced settings.
4. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
5. In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups."
Customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Manage exceptions, in
hostname pattern type in the PageUp website,
6. Behavior should be set to Allow, then select Done
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu then click Options. If
you don’t see Tools menu press Alt key on your keyboard then you wil see menu
bar across the top of the browser select Tools menu
2. Select the Content panel
In the content panel:
• Block pop-up windows: Uncheck this to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
• Exceptions: List sites that you want to allow to display pop-ups.
The dialog has the following choices:
o Allow: Click this to add a website to the exceptions list and then select
Safari 1. Open up your Safari Web browser.
2. Go to the Safari menu and choose 'Preferences' from the list of choices
3. Click on the Security heading
4. Check the box marked 'Block pop-up windows' if you would like Safari to block
all popups. Safari wil then ask if you would really like to change the setting
5. Click on the 'OK' button in order to change the setting
6. Click on the box again, so it does not have a check mark, if you want Safari to
allow popup windows.
7. Close the Preferences windows after you are done changing settings.
8. Shut down and restart Safari.