The payroll office produces paychecks and direct deposit advices for all Mines employees. This includes undergraduates, graduates, faculty and staff.
Responsible for entering deductions and paying the vendors for deductions from your paycheck, processes the monthly and semi-monthly payrolls, and answers questions about paychecks.
If you have questions about your paycheck or deductions from your paychecks, the Payroll office can help. (303) 273-3251
Helpful Links & Documentation
Time Sheet Information
Other Important Information
- Payroll Action Form
- Banner Payroll Redistribution Request Form
- Payroll Deduction Authorization - Van Pool
- Payroll Change of Address/Name Form
- Direct Deposit Enrollment / Change Form
Text only version
- Form W-4
- Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) Deduction Form
Send Payroll comments & questions to Janice Lander
For website questions, please contact Mark Jones