Amy K Rice
- Hydrologic Science and Engineering
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- Ph.D.- Hydrologic Science and Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, CO, expected August 2017.
- Master of Science - Hydrology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, Dec. 2009.
- Graduate Certificate in Water Policy, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, Aug. 2009.
- Bachelor of Music - Performance/Clarinet, Summa Cum Laude, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, May 2003.
- Amy K. Rice is a Ph.D. Candidate in the Hydrologic Science and Engineering Program at Colorado School of Mines, studying with Dr. Kamini Singha. Amy is interested in processes of multi-phase flow and transport in arid and semi-arid zones, especially the Western U.S. Amy came to Mines after earning an M.Sci. in Hydrology from the University of Arizona in Tucson, AZ and completing a post-masters assignment at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in Richland, WA.
- hiking, skiing, yoga, reading mysteries and sci-fi, playing with my amazing toddler, Declan