- Geology and Geological Engineering
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- Geology PhD, Colorado School of Mines (current)
- Geological Sciences MSc, Central Washington University
- Geological Engineering BS, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
- Metamorphic Geology
- Phase equilibrium modelling
- High-pressure and ultra high-pressure metamorphism
-  Hernandez-Uribe, D., & Palin, R. M. (2019). Catastrophic shear-removal of subcontinental lithospheric mantle beneath the Colorado Plateau by the subducted Farallon slab. Scientific Reports, 9(1), 8153.
-  Hernandez-Uribe, D., & Palin, R. M. (2019). A revised petrological model for subducted oceanic crust: insights from phase equilibrium modelling. Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 37, 745768
-  Hernandez-Uribe, D., Gutirrez-Aguilar, F., Mattinson, C. G., Palin, R. M., & Neill, O. K. (2019). A new record of deeper and colder subduction in the Acatln complex, Mexico: Evidence from phase equilibrium modelling and Zrinrutile thermometry. Lithos, 324, 551568.
-  Hernandez-Uribe, D., Mattinson, C. G., & Zhang, J. (2018). Phase equilibrium modelling and implications for PT determinations of medium‐temperature UHP eclogites, North Qaidam terrane, China. Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 36(9), 12371261.
-  Maldonado, R., Ortega-Gutierrez, F., & Hernandez-Uribe, D., (2016). Garnetchloritoidparagonite metapelite from the Chuacs Complex (central Guatemala): new evidence for continental subduction in the North AmericaCaribbean plate boundary. European Journal of Mineralogy, 28, 11691186.