- Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- B.S. in Mathematical and Computer Sciences, Colorado School of Mines (2001)
- M.S. in Applied Mathematics, Colorado School of Mines (2004)
- Courses Taught: Calculus for Scientists & Engineers I, II, and III, Calculus for Scientists & Engineers (Honors) II and III, Calculus for Scientist & Engineers (Short Form) III, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, AMS Teaching Seminar
- Academic Interests: STEM Education
- Personal Interests: Family, dog, being outside
- Alexandre David Wing, Cristal Hibbard, Jennifer Strong, Jorg E. Drewes, Junko Munakata-Marr, Sustainable Water: Development, Delivery and Assessment of K-5 Modules. 120th ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition Proceedings, Atlanta, 2013.
- Jennifer Strong, Integrating outreach assessment & technology with teacher & student activities. In: Barbara M. Moskal, Laura Kosbar, Addressing broader impacts through K-12 outreach in materials education. MRS Bulletin, 36, pp. 255-260.