Kathryn "Kate" Newhart
- B.S. Environmental Engineering, Minor Chemistry, CSM, 2013-2016
- M.S. Civil and Environmental Engineering, CSM, 2016-Present
- Statistical modeling of biological wastewater treatment processes
- Edna Bailey Sussman Internship, Summer 2017
- WateReuse Colorado Martha Hahn Memorial Scholarship, 2017
"Advanced Statistical Modeling of Biological Wastewater Treatment," RMSAWWA/RMWEA Annual Student Conference, May 2017. Albuquerque, NM.
- Bell, E.A., Poynor, T.E., Newhart, K.B., Regnery, J., Coday, B.D., Cath, T.Y., Produced water treatment using forward osmosis membranes: evaluation of extended-time performance and fouling, Journal of Membrane Science, 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.memsci.2016.10.032.
- Riley, S.M., Frank, V.B., Newhart, K.B., Cath, T.Y., Comparative study of NF-RO membranes for sustainable desalination of produced water and frac flowback wastewater following biological pretreatment, 2016 North American Membrane Society Meeting, May 25, 2016, Bellevue, WA.