- Economics and Business
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- Colorado School of Mines, PhD Student, Mineral and Energy Economics
- University of Maine, M.S., Resource Economics and Policy
- North Dakota State University B.S., Economics, Statistics
- North Dakota State College of Science, Computer Engineering
- The American University in Cairo, Arabic Language
- Specific areas of interests are consumer and producer adoption of new energy technologies, modeling of product deployment, as well as environmental benefits from alternative energy technology deployment. Methodology interests are in merging aspects of operations research, agent-based models, and statistics/econometrics to develop techno-economic models of complex mineral and energy systems.
- Rare Earth Element Supply Chain
- Transportation Fuel Policy
- Agent Based Models
- Network Optimization
- Discrete Choice Modeling
- Maxwell Brown, 2013. Catching the PHEVer: Simulating Electric Vehicle Diffusion with an Agent-Based Mixed Logit Model of Vehicle Choice. Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation 16 (2) 5 http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/2/5.html
- Rubin, Jonathan, Paul Leiby, Maxwell Brown, 2014. Regional Credit Trading: Economic and GHG Impacts of a National Low Carbon Fuel Standard. Transportation Research Record, In Press.