- Electrical Engineering
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
- PhD. Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA
- M.S. Power Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran
- B.Sc. Power Electrical Engineering, University of Tehran, Iran
- Power System Operation, Control and Stability
- Renewable Energy
- Communication Networks in the Power System
- Data Analytics
- Utility Automation Systems
- Energy Harvesting
- M. Choobineh and S. Mohagheghi, A Multi-Objective Optimization Framework for Energy and Asset Management in an Industrial Microgrid, Journal of Cleaner Production, vol. 139, pp. 13261338, December 2016.
- M. Choobineh and S. Mohagheghi, Optimal Energy Management in an Industrial Plant using On-Site Generation and Demand Scheduling, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 19451952, May/June 2016.
- M. Choobineh, P.C. Tabares-Velasco and S. Mohagheghi, Optimal Energy Management of a Distribution Network during the Course of a Heat Wave, Electric Power System Research, vol. 130, pp. 230240, January 2016.
- S. Mohagheghi and S. Rebennack, Optimal Resilient Power Grid Operation during the Course of a Progressing Wildfire, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 73, pp. 843852, December 2015.
- B. Ansari and S. Mohagheghi, Optimal Energy Dispatch of the Power Distribution Network during the Course of a Progressing Wildfire, International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 34223438, December 2015.
- P. Javanbakht and S. Mohagheghi, A Risk-Aware Generation Dispatch Including Wind Power for a Power Grid subjected to Hurricanes, International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 25, no. 11, pp. 29823003, November 2015.
- M. Choobineh, B. Ansari and S. Mohagheghi, Vulnerability Assessment of the Power Grid against Progressing Wildfires, Fire Safety Journal, vol. 73, pp. 2028, April 2015.
- S. Mohagheghi, Reinforcement of Energy Delivery Network against Natural Disaster Events, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction, vol. 10, pp. 315326, December 2014.
- P. Javanbakht and S. Mohagheghi, A Risk-Averse Security-Constrained Optimal Power Flow for a Power Grid Subject to Hurricanes, Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 116, pp. 408418, November 2014.
- S. Mohagheghi, Integrity Assessment Scheme for Situational Awareness in Utility Automation Systems, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 592601, March 2014.