Paul A. MARTIN
- Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
- Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401-1887, USA
- B.Sc. Mathematics, University of Bristol, UK, 1975
- M.Sc. Fluid Mechanics & Applied Maths, University of Manchester, UK, 1976
- Ph.D. Mathematics, University of Manchester, UK, 1980
Books on Scattering:
- Time-Domain Scattering. Published in June 2021.
- Multiple Scattering. Published in August 2006. For corrections and additions (updated 18 August 2021), go here.
- Scattering, diffraction and propagation of waves
- Waves in anisotropic and inhomogeneous media
- Fracture mechanics; diffraction by cracks
- Integral equations, especially hypersingular equations
- Associate Editor, SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics
- Editor, Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics
- Associate Editor, Journal of Integral Equations and Applications
- Associate Editor, Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy
- Papers in refereed journals.
- Papers in conference proceedings and edited books.
- ResearcherID Google Scholar
Current Teaching (Fall 2021):
- MATH 457/557: Integral Equations
- MATH 498/514: Applied Mathematics I